Thursday 22 March 2007

Agloco Viewbar Release Delayed - Why Am I Not Surprised


According to the Agloco blog, "the Viewbar release is currently scheduled for between Monday April 2 and Monday, April 16."

So much for the March release that was promised! As I expressed in a previous post on the subject, I had my doubts that a March release would occur and I've been proven right.

Given the promises and the fuss that people have made over Agloco, when (if) it does eventually launch the Viewbar, it had better be one highly successful program or there is going to be a lot of "egg-on-face."

I continue to wait with breath that is even more bated than before!

Related Posts
Agloco's 100 Day Report
Agloco Viewbar Scheduled for a March Release
Agloco: What No-One Seems to be Mentioning About It

Tags:

No comments: